For the successful candidate, this role will enable you to have flexibility, creativity and impact as you have your voice heard, liaising with Product Owners to help shape the future of the development team.
* 8+ years in Frontend Web Development
* Exposure to and a keen interest in Open Source technologies
* 2+ years' experience with Angular or Backbone
* Experience with Node.js advantageous
* Bootstrap and SaSS exposure
* Evidence of Web UI projects - portfolio would be beneficial
* Commercial experience in a Linux environment
* Solid demonstrable experience in building products and web apps - examples of these preferred
* Experience in creating web systems architecture
* An excellent, professional work ethic and positive approach
* An excellent understanding of the web development stack
* Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to handle complex situations and remain calm under pressure
* Strong ability to work efficiently, both independently and in a team environment
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment in line with changing demands
This role comes with an attractive salary and an enticing benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.