Experienced Applications Support Analyst required for Dublin based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking an Applications Support Analyst for a leading Dublin City Centre based client. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Applications Analyst will support a variety of systems and business applications which are a combination of bespoke, industry specific and industry leading applications.
This is a wide ranging and challenging role where you will work closely with key stakeholders and external vendors to identify issues, develop fixes and apply upgrades.
The Applications Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications
• Work closely with the development team on application integration projects
• Work closely with users to plan, test and rollout fixes to systems and applications
• Work closely with vendors and partners to fix application issues
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 3+ Years experience in an Applications Support role
• Must be comfortable running scripts (Windows and/or Linux environments)
• SharePoint experience would be an advantage
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.