Technical Support Analyst required for South Dublin based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a leading South Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s IT Support team provide support to employees for all IT-related concerns, which includes supporting and troubleshooting across a number of site locations.
The Technical Support Analyst will track and update systems issues and work closely with the IT team and vendors/partners to resolve complex IT issues.
This is a hands-on technical role where you will have broad exposure to multiple technologies.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Respond to IT inquiries concerning system software and applications support
• Handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately
• Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
• Provide technical expertise on all Windows based systems
• Work closely with other team members on planned upgrades and implementations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 2+ Years Technical Support experience
• Active Directory and Exchange experience
• Good Windows 7 experience
• Networking experience a plus
• Microsoft Certification a plus
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.