MES Development Engineer - Permanent role-County Limerick, Ireland
MES, Software, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Test, Development, QA, Programming, VB, Electronics, Functional Test
* Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering (Level 8 on NFQ) is essential.
* Experience in the implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is essential
* 3 years experience in a High Volume Manufacturing Electronic Industry in a Test Engineering or Programming role.
* Programming Skills. Visual Basic software knowledge an advantage.
* Functional test, ICT (In Circuit Test), AOI (Automated Optical Inspection), Flash Programming or Flying Probe technology knowledge required.
* High Level of debugging skills
* Good Project Management skills
* Electronic Circuitry knowledge required.
This MES Development Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in West Limerick (South West of Ireland). The successful MES Development Engineer will be part of our client's quality test team.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
MES, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Test Development Engineer, Programmer, Manufacturing Software Tester, QA Engineer, Developer, Software Test Engineer, Quality Engineer, Test Engineer
Are you an experienced MES Development Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this MES Development Engineer role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.