Our client is a large public sector body located in Dublin city centre working on large infrastructure. You will be acting as a primary point of contact for operational issues. Facilitating the efficient operations of schemes and will be responsible for investigating, reviewing and where appropriate implementing system changes to resolve issues.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
• 1 years administrative experience, preferably with project coordination experience
• Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
• Leaving Certificate
Desired Qualifications, Training and Experience:
• 1 – 2 years administrative experience, preferably with project coordination experience
• Working knowledge of MS Project desirable
• A knowledge of project management methodologies desirable
Key results Areas:
1. Planning, Executing and Closing of Projects
• Co-ordination and administration of assigned projects including definition, initiation, planning execution and tracking progress versus timeline
• Producing project plan extracts and keeping the plan up to date
• Following up on overdue or impending activities
• Issue meeting agendas, take meeting notes, create draft reports and presentations as appropriate
• Store and publish all reports and other documents throughout a project lifecycle.
• Compile weekly Project Board reports for all ongoing projects
• Maintain a Lessons Learned Knowledgebase.
• Publish status reports and timesheet reports for relevant projects.
• Track all costs associated with the project to ensure that budgets are being adhered to.
• Collect project data and update plans, schedules and forecasts.
2. Managing Project Stakeholders and Project Team
• Manage time effectively to ensure targets are met.
• Deliver on agreed performance targets.
• Ensure reports are available to operations as per SLA.
• Work to ensure project schedule integration with either the customer, consultant or subcontractor and track their schedules to identify problem areas
• Manage issue, action and risk logs to support Project Management function
• Interacting with the project team to gather and communicate issues, actions and risks
This is an exciting opportunity for a PM to gain significant experience. If you are interested in this position please call Angela O’Donnell on 01 662 1000 to discuss further.