Due to further growth, Evros Technology Group. is now looking for a professional, hardworking and outgoing 'Senior SharePoint Consultant' to join our dynamic and growing team.
The role is challenging, varied, exciting and has excellent earning and growth opportunities for the right candidate. The role is a mixture of office based and on site customer consultancy some travel will be required. Training, coaching, assistance and resources will be given to ensure the successful candidate will excel in this role.
Role & Responsibilities
Business Analysis: Working with our clients to understand their business challenges and develop solutions that match their needs.
Solution design, build and implementation: Ability to interpret customer business requirements and design solutions using SharePoint.
Liaison with product development team: You will be ideally suited to providing our product development team with customer insights and inspiration for the creation of new products
Solution Support: It is imperative that our customers receive support from Inspired post implementation of solutions.
Building partner and customer networks: At Evros we value the strong relationships we have with our customers and partners. You will be instrumental in developing and nurturing customer and partner relationships and networks
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
* 3-5 years experience working in a client consulting role developing business solutions for customers
* Degree Qualified professional is preferred
* Microsoft certifications and qualifications in some or all of the following : Microsoft SQL 2005, 2008 ; Microsoft SharePoint server 2007
* Solid experience with requirements gathering and client interaction.
* Ability and experience working in fast paced environment.
* Must have strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
* Experience of using standard database development methodologies
* Experience of development of dashboards, balanced scorecards, data cubes
Salary TBC, Medical Insurance, Company Pension Scheme, Flexible working conditions.