Project Manager - 6 Month Daily Rate Contract
Our client is currently looking for an SME Project Manager to work as part of a team within a utilities organisation to deliver initiatives over a fixed term period.
* Manage a project which will deliver new SME customer initiatives
* Build relationships within the customer value, service, marketing and sales and operations channels (Call Centre, Field Sales etc.).
* Develop the plan to deliver required initiatives
* Manage the project life cycle for each piece of work, to include Planning, Resourcing, Business Case Development, Budget Mgmt, Documentation, Change mgmt, Internal and external communication and intiiative delivery
* Reporting: Produce weekly checkpoint reports for SME Strategy manager
This role requires an excellent communicator and will require constant interaction with all areas of the company.
* Proven track record in project management role - preferably with experience in a fast paced, customer environment
* Strong written/oral communication skills with the ability to share/explain/defend concepts across teams and management levels
* Excellent interpersonal, influencing and communication skills - and a proven ability to collaborate and engage with stakeholders.
* High level of creativity and resourcefulness.
* Experienced in directly managing a team.
* Business or related honours degree.
For more information please contact Sinéad Margalit on email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.