WANTED ... A creative problem solver, with a passion for friendly, proactive service
If you’re the Customer Liaison Support Person we’re looking for you’ll be:
- CCNA certified and a “geek” who loves to explore and build technical solutions
- Experienced in a Helpdesk role for a minimum of 1 year
- Hard working, keen to provide top class service and willing to go the extra mile
- Friendly, approachable and always in good form!
- Excellent at oral and written communication
- Quick-thinking, calm, patient and responsive when others are losing their cool
- A strong multi-tasker able to prioritise and see things through to completion
- Well-spoken, well-mannered and well-presented
Experience counts, but most of all you’ve got to have passion for the role, embrace responsibility and take pride in all your work. You will have understanding and experience of:
- Router DNS settings
- Domestic broadband routers
- Mobile devices – iOS and Android
- Firewalls and security
- Basic Linux skills
- Basic MySQL skills
Your role will be office-based providing email support to our customers from around the world so you will have the ability to communicate clearing in writing with non-technical people. You will also be providing email and phone support to retailers who sell our product. You will have the creativity to develop ideas and solutions for recurring problems. As you progress, you will be given the opportunity to help develop new products.
And us? We’re ikydz – a super-successful Irish start-up company with a global customer base. We provide parents with Internet Peace of Mind by offering a simple solution to provide and manage access to appropriate web content for their children. Our clients love our products because they don’t need to be an IT guru to install, configure and manage the solution. We’re looking for a superb Level 1 Support Engineer to work from 12 to 8pm Monday to Friday to support our rapidly-growing domestic and international customer base.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will receive ongoing training, mentoring and tutoring to help you progress from customer support to product development. This role will particularly suit an entrepreneurial-minded person who is extremely motivated, loyal and trustworthy who is looking for an opportunity to grow and is excited by the challenge of joining us on our journey of exploiting technology to improve people’s lives.