Our Client currently has requirement for a Senior . NET Developer for a 12 Month Contract, which will be based in their Limerick Office.
This contract position will report to a Senior Project Manager and will have responsibility for the full SDLC.
If you are immediately available to start a contract position then we would be delighted to tell you more about the company and the position.
There may be the option to make the position more permanent at the end of the contract should both parties wish to do so.
Our Client is open to discussion regarding rates.
Overview of the responsibilities of the Senior . NET Developers:
- Specific responsibility for the development, deployment and support of software projects
- Primary responsibilities include the design and development of web applications based on .NET technology.
- Desktop development will also be required.
- Creating detailed design specifications
- Developing applications from detailed design specifications
- Participation in the full project life cycle (analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, documentation and support.)
- BSc / B.Eng in Computing
- 5+ years development experience
- 5+ years .NET ideally mostly of C#, ASP .NET with good Windows forms experience.
- Database design and implementation (SQL)
- Some experience working with interface components advantageous
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to deliver to agreed project deadlines
- Good organisational skills
- Innovative problem solver
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Matthew Duane Rice email@example.com
All conversations will be in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be sent to our Client without your permission.