Creative HTML5 Flash Production Dublin
My client is now recruiting for a HTML5 creative production guru that will contribute to digital content and digital advertising. They are looking for someone who has experience in HTML5 banner production or possibly proven flash banner production and HTML5 front end web development skills. If you have experience in an agency, start-up, or product driven work place where self motivation and direction were the norm, then please consider your experience ideal! Semantic mark-up HTML5/CSS3 and related front-end technologies is essential.
• The creative technical ability and passion for building new experiences at the intersection of art, storytelling, technology, and e-commerce.
• The ability to merge digital world experiences with real world experiences
• An expert in HTML5 ad creation and ad serving technologies
• Excellent animation skills
• A passion for emerging technologies and applying them to complex problems
• Working within a fast paced collaborative environment
• A deep understanding of the modern web and mobile development along with an appreciation for compelling user experience and visual design
Qualifications and Ideal requirements
• Minimum of 2-3 years of leading creative and technology solutions
• Creative agency experience desired
• Expert-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite software
• A portfolio of work that represents your technical prowess, ideas and executional ability.
• Happy to experiment with an interest and experience in developing for novel digital media platforms and devices.
• Excellent time management skills
• An effective communicator that successfully collaborates with other developers, and designers.
• Video creation, editing, and motion graphics
• Experience with 3rd party API integration
If you are happy to be represented and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please send me an email back to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me (T: 01 2449520) indicating if you wish to be represented by Solas Consulting Group.