Continuous Integration - Jenkins
Principle requires a Continuous Integration engineer with a strong background working with Jenkins for our client a US technology based company whose development arm is based in Dublin.
The company build industry leading health care application frameworks for consumers across the globe.
Working within an agile environment using the SAFe framework for scaled agile some of your responsibilities will include
* Automation and Continuous development of applications across various projects
* Develop automation while being a part of an Agile Scrum team.
* Support and extend Continuous Integration Automation environment
* Implement and advise on best practice tools and techniques
* Strong IT background with a number of years' experience within a software development environment
* Strong knowledge of Jenkins and Automated Testing (Selenium, Test Complete)
* Experience working in an Automated Continuous Integration environment
* Experience working within an Agile environment
* Ability to bring best practice to life
The role offers a highly competitive package along with the opportunity to work within a truly dynamic team who embrace new technology.
Email CV for further details to Audrey Hughes in Principle HR or call direct line
01 603 5072