This is a key role within the organisation, The Product Delivery Manager shall be responsible for defining the strategy for product delivery, manage client relationships and work closely with the software director throughout the product lifecycle.
Some Responsibilities within the Job:
* Delivery of product collection to match stakeholders requirements
* Act as a point of contact for communication for clients
* Launch and deployment of new products guaranteeing successful pilot and all functioning elements are in place
* Cultivate business plans for new and current products to include pricing, evaluating alternatives in build/buy decisions
Experience Required for this Job:
* 5+ years experience within a product role
* Experience at management level
* Experience in product delivery
* An understanding of product development
* Experience within either technical or clinical sectors
* Strong business acumen
* Stakeholder management experience
* Experience within a client facing role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.