Solutions Architect required to join the Architecture Group of a large multinational, working on solutions deployed across the Group Globally. The company is transitioning all of its systems to the Cloud and developing all new applications & systems to be cloud engineered.
Your Role will focus on Solutions Architecture, including:
* Providing a first pass on all projects required by the various Business Groups, identifying capability gaps within the existing solutions and future solutions required by the Global Enterprise.
* Designing, building and Shaping Applications to ensure they comply with Data security, cloud engineering, business, technology & infrastructure needs of the Business.
* Developing POC - Proof of concepts, influencing key stakeholders and the technology strategy and making key decisions on software solutions that support the Business Enterprise Charter.
* Providing Technical Architecture guidance to the Development Groups
* Optimising Solutions, particularly application level architecture and ideally cloud based solutions (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS)
We are not looking for an Infrastructure Architect or a Database Architect.
This role will suit an experienced Solutions Architect with a background in software development projects / applications that span the whole enterprise business needs.
* Solutions Architecting expertise or similar - Enterprise Architect, Technical Architect with excellent Business skills
* Excellent, high-level Communication skills & presentation skills
* Enterprise Applications Development background
* Software analysis & business analysis skills
* Exposure to multiple Technologies, with a strong desire for .NET & Microsoft Development technologies.
* Experience to take responsibility for software architecture design - the design of software solutions to meet the needs of specific Business Divisions within this multinational organisation
* Design / architecture skills across enterprise software applications
* TOGAF, SOA or similar frameworks
* Software Application Development expertise with Microsoft .NET, C#, SQL or BI / Data solutions technologies such as Tableau, SAS, Jaspersoft, etc
* Cloud applications - AWS, Azure expertise is desirable. AWS - Amazon Redshift, EC2, Elasticache, etc) knowledge is highly desirable
* Agile Development Environment / Agile Methodology experience
* Financial software systems or fin tech enterprise applications background desirable
Salary: €85-95K + excellent benefits
Please note that EU/EEA Citizens or current valid work visa holders only need apply.
Key Terms: Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Software Architect, Enterprise Architect, Business Architect, Business Systems Architect, Business Solutions, Software Applications Architect, Technical Architect, Software Designer, Fintech, financial services - Insurance, banking, Investment, fund management systems, Data Analytics, Data solutions, Software Development Architect, Software Application Designer, Software Applications Designer, Software Applications Architect, Software Application Architect, Software systems, enterprise systems, enterprise Applications, Principal Software Designer, Principle Software Developer, REST, Agile, Togaf, Erwin, UML, distributed systems, cloud solutions, Technical business Analyst, SOA, .NET, C#, Java, J2EE, Reference architecture, Technology roadmap, Data Quality, Databases, Operational Data Stores (ODS), Data Warehouses, Reporting, Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI), Togaf, SOA, Erwin, FEA, SCM, UML.