Senior Financial Consultant
The client is a long established implementer of integrated business IT solutions (ERP systems). They have offices in Ireland and the UK and partner with leading global ERP vendors to provide integrated business IT solutions including:
- Engineer / Make To Order Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing in the Food Sector
- Distribution, Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Professional Services Automation
- Business Intelligence
They currently have a vacancy for a Senior Financial Consultant based in Dublin Ireland. Candidates must have at least 4 years’ experience working on mid-market ERP projects, and must possess exceptional organisation and communication skills.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Plan, manage and lead project related consulting activities
- Training the customer’s implementation team on standard functionality, in particular Finance and Distribution
- ERP Design - Recommending ERP configuration to suit customer’s requirements
- Functional design of any required customisations/ interfaces
- Data Migration
- System configuration
- Coordinate and support customer test activities
- Support cutover activities
Proactively identify and communicate issues and risks, notifying and/or escalating to the appropriate manager for assistance and resolution.
Produce the required project control documentation on a timely basis
Provide Presales demonstrations as required
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
Minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Finance, Business or related field.
At least 4+ years’ experience working with mid-market ERP.
Knowledge and experience of Mid Range ERP Systems
Good understanding of the requirements of the manufacturing and distribution sectors
Excellent written and presentation skills.
Solid time management skills
Professional presence and demeanour in both communication and presentation skills.
Excellent verbal and written skills are very essential
Self-starter requiring minimum supervision with enthusiastic can-do attitude
Good technical skills including SQL, data migration and report writing.
Solid understanding of Financials
Ability to build and manage customer relationships
The company has an excellent reputation as an employer and provides a great working environment.