The Process Analytics IT Analyst will be responsible for the implementation and subsequent day to day support and administration of existing and future Business and Process Intelligence systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Complex Analytics applications configuration to meet end user requirements, including configuring workflows, analyses, templates, reports, exports and other application controls.
• Expands the number of covered process parameters by creating data links to source systems using SQL statements or application interfaces as required to meet business goals.
• Monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Monitors system interfaces from source systems to Analytics systems
• Trains end-users and/or other Analytics systems trainers.
• Provides end-user support for Analytics systems including troubleshooting problems at the application server level.
• Processing Analytics systems change control requests
• Analytics systems System Administration
• Ensuring all System Operational controls are in place and active
• Configure access controls for Analytics systems, including users groups and security settings.
• Work closely with Regeneron DBAs and application administrators to resolve technical issues.
• Work closely with Process Sciences, Quality and Manufacturing to ensure the system meets user requirements.
Education and Experience:
• BS/BA in related field and minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferred; will substitute relevant industry experience for educational requirement.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of Discoverant is desired. Experience in similar intelligence tools will be considered e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, SAS.
• Knowledge and experience of process informatics and data warehousing is desired.
• In depth knowledge of concepts of GMP, ICH guidelines and GAMP requirements
• Knowledge of the BioPharma manufacturing process
• Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and relational database concepts;