Fantastic opportunity for a Helpdesk Engineer to join an exciting and growing Telecoms Company based in Dublin 12. Our Client is a leader in telecom services, including sip trunking and hosted PBX
As part of the team working you will be working alongside experienced engineers while learning on the job.
Why would I be interested?
* Excellent starting salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading Telecoms company
* Training provided
What will I be doing as a Helpdesk Engineer?
* You will be responsible for managing assigned customer case and recording and logging all customer queries and requests by telephone and email.
* Respond to clients promptly and clearly with a resolution
* Remote support for all client hardware
* Escalate issues when necessary within the company or third parties.
* Provide internal customer service related reports and documentation
* 1+ years' experience in a Helpdesk/Customer support role.
* Relevant 3rd Level Qualification e.g. Computer Science
* Networking knowledge an advantage.
* CCNA desirable but not required.
* Experience/Knowledge in a Cloud or hosted (SAAS) Software as a Service environment.