The successful developer will join the highest calibre development team to create clean, elegant code, revamping and maintaining high traffic websites.This is a fantastic opportunity to both benefit, and benefit from a global leading ecommerce company.
Creating high quality, elegant and maintainable code
Liaising with Senior Developers making effective business-enhancing contributions
A professional and enthusiastic working ethic as well as a logical, productive approach developing an enterprise grade system
An excellent understanding of the web technology stack including productive web environments
Desired Skills / Experience
* 5+ years experience with Object orientated PHP
* Experience with modern frameworks such as Symfony 2 / Zend 2
* Experience in an Agile / TDD environment desired
* Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
* Computer Science Degree or similar preferred
For more information call Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital or click on the link to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.