C++ Linux Software Developer - based in Dublin
Do you want to work on backend C++ Linux Development? Do you want to work on multithreading, high performance systems? Do you enjoy working in a positive environment with lots of flexibility?
This C++ linux development position in Dublin could be a very good match for you
* Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years commercial experience working with C++ (Linux), and strong network protocols (TCP/IP).
* This role would suit someone with strong multithreaded experience and knowledge of HPC (high performance computing)
* You should have good experience working with Linux, and linux development tools
* You will need strong written and verbal communication skills
* experience with low level embedded linux and C programming
* experience with linux kernel and virtualization technologies
The company offer an excellent salary and benefits package:
* expected salary (40-65k) which is dependent on commercial experience
* pension (5%) and healthcare (including family cover)
* annual bonus
* option to work from home 1 day per week (following probation)
* excellent opportunities for training
If you think this role is a match for you then apply with your CV to the link provided or call Con McBride (01525 3404) for a confidential phone call to find out more about the position
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.