My client has a need for an application Architect. They will be doing interviews for this position this week and next so that the ideal candidate can get a good start within the company in 2016.
You will be working on multiple projects that will be ran concurrently built over 2 systems.
You will oversee design, development standards, and platform best practices.
The ideal candidate will report directly to the global chief architect. You will need a deep understanding of SOAs on the .Net framework.
* Full SDLC to ensure your architectural vision is being implemented.
* Work with stakeholders to make sure all business requirements are being met.
* Full freedom of expression and design on both platforms.
* Multithreaded development teams
* Help shape the company's future architectures
* Educate your team and developers on cutting edge technologies and design methods.
* Knowledge of IT security
* 3 years' experience working as an Architect
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The client is based in South Dublin with access to the offices via Luas, Car or Bus.
The office is a full Scrum Agile environment.
If you would like to work in a fast paced dynamic agile environment then this is the opportunity for you.
This company really looks after their staff and are highly regarded within the .Net space.
They have over 50 .Net developers working for them in their Dublin office.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to hear more about give me a call on 014321555, email me @ email@example.com or apply below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.