Technical Support Engineer required by leading Irish-owned software house in Dublin 15.The sucessful candidate will enter a fast paced work environment which will include a mix of travelling and also working from the Dublin 15 Headquaters to provide technical support to clients. Benefits include pension, on-site gym, lunch provided, share options and an excellent work environment with X-boxes, Foozball, table tennis, pool table!
Why would I want to become an Application Support Engineer?
* Excellent salary and benefits package including pension, life assurance, canteen, share options and more
* Overseas travel (expenses paid)
* Fantastic career opportunities in Ireland and overseas
What will I be doing?
* Provide remote application and technical support to existing client list
* On-site training of international customers (e.g. UK, USA, Canada)
* Installation of software application on international customer sites
* Provide Technical Support to clients from Dublin HQ
What do I need to get this job?
* Previous experience in Technical or Application Support
* Bachelors (Honours) Level Degree in IT (2.1 or higher)
* Full Driver's License
* No travel or EU VISA restrictions
* Willingness to travel overseas for weeks at a time
* Excellent communication skills
What does the Company do?
* Develops, sells and supports leading software product
* Has offices in UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, EU and Australia