Job Title - Senior ETL/BI Developer - Perm
Location - Dublin City
Job Type - Permanent
Rate - 65k - 75k
Start Date - ASAP
Are you a Senior ETL/BI Developer working in Ireland? Would you fancy hearing about a job my client is looking fill? You will be working with a team that is constantly striving to be better. Are you looking to work for a global leader that will let you have your say?
The Senior ETL/BI Developer will support the design and development of a data environment that enables my client to deliver its analytical objectives
• Work with the Data Manager and in collaboration with business teams to define and deliver a comprehensive advanced ETL strategy and transformation roadmap to support stakeholder requirements
• Design, develop, test, tune, deploy and support data integration solutions
• Support and maintain existing data integration processes as needed
• Interface with key business stakeholders to gather data integration requirements and develop solutions accordingly
• Contribute to the logical/physical design and development of new/existing data marts
• Maintain up to date documentation to enable clear outline of solutions
• Manage task list and communicate updates to stakeholders and team members following Agile Scrum methodology
• Work as key member of the core team to support the timely and efficient delivery of critical data integration deliverables
• 5+ years hands on experience as an ETL/DWH developer with strong knowledge in designing, developing and delivering end-to-end data integration processes for large scale data warehouses
• Experience in design, development and deployment of data warehouses or relational/analytical/multi-dimensional data marts
• Strong understanding of BI principles, architectures and cloud based BI solutions
• Full project lifecycle experience, from initial concept through to deployment and support.
• Experience with enterprise scale ETL/ETL solutions such as IBM DataStage, SSIS, WhereScape RED a must
• Advanced RDBMS experience particularly Oracle 10/11g and SQL Server 2008 R2/2012 including complex stored procedures, functions, query optimization, indexing strategy etc.
• Exposure to and direct experience with AWS solutions (EC2, S3, EMR) and in particular AWS Redshift
• Exposure to DWH appliance platforms such as Teradata, Netezza, MS APS
• Programming experience; in particular with Python, Perl or SPARK
• Knowledge of enterprise BI platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview, JasperSoft etc.
• Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM is desirable
If this job sounds like its for you get in touch ASAP