Data Analyst Software Dev Projects
New opportunity for an experienced data analyst with a software development background and a passion for big data and predictive analysis to join the team of architects and developers who are building next generation technology that is being used by millions.
Using agile methodologies in the SAFe framework the team use Clojure & cutting edge technologies to create the best solutions in the industry.
* Interpret data, analyze results using mixed techniques and generate reports
* Use visualization technologies to demonstrate value of information contained within data
* Identify clusters and patterns that drive business decisions
* Inform machine learning process from information discovered in data
* Develop and implement data collection mechanism that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
* Use creative methods to cross reference data from different sources to increase information
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Filter and clean data
* Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Background experience & skills set
* 3+ years of experience in data analytics
* Experienced in at least one programming language such as Clojure, Java, Php, Perl, Python, Ruby
* Data Processing experience with engines such as Apache Spark, and languages such as R
* Exposure to software development lifecycles, software design, unit and functional testing & software implementation
* Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
* Experience with reporting packages (such as Tableau) and statistical packages
* Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
This is a permanent, full time role that offers a highly competitive salary that reflects the level of your experience, performance related bonus and healthcare will also be provided.
For further details on this Data Analyst opportunity contact Audrey Hughes in
Principle HR 01 603 5072 | email@example.com