Our client is establishing a platform to develop the next generation of technology, data collection and analytics. They’re Innovation Centre will empower creativity and foster data and analytics collaboration globally through the company and its operating companies. This team encompasses all aspects of carrier-facing analytics.
To perform the role effectively you will have a proven academic record and work experience in areas such as business analysis, customer support, digital marketing, end-user training and on-boarding.
Duties will entail:
• Provision of front-line support to end-users based globally, comprising colleagues and clients
• Preparation and delivery of training & on-boarding material to end-users
• Assisting external end-users in editing and uploading relevant content
• Work with external end-users to ensure their content is impactful
• Liaise frequently with colleague country leads, e.g. ensuring smooth and successful adoption of the site by external end-users
• Escalation, management and resolution of issues with the technical support team
• Translation and documentation of stakeholder change requests into formal business requirements
• Following change control process in the implementation of new requirements
Technical Skills and Experience
• 3-5+ years of overall IT experience in deploying and supporting applications
• Good Project management skills; Ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments
• Possess skills to perform web administration for a content rich web site
• Strong Communication skills; Ability to present to clients, providing customer service and demonstrations
around the site
• Ability to Work with IT teams to convey business and functional issues on the website for resolution.
• Skilled in liaising with business and technical colleagues, e.g. translating functional requirements into
• Aptitude to understand analytics published on the site and explain to stakeholders
• Insurance industry knowledge would be an advantage
• Interpersonal/communication skills
• Strong work ethic/positive attitude
• Entrepreneurial skills – help create innovative products and reporting tools
• Comfortable with a rapidly changing environment
• Confidence in challenging potentially ambiguous requirements
This is an urgent requirement and we are currently interview for the position. If you are interested in working with this global innovative company please call 01 662 1000 and ask for Angela O Donnell for further information. Thank you.