C++ Engineer (Contract)
This is a contract role with an initial 6-month term with excellent scope for extension.
• You must be eligible to work in the EU on application
• In-depth expertise in C++ on Linux
• The ability to write easily readable code that can be maintained by others
• Understanding C++ internals to write highly efficient (performance) code utilising threads
• Understanding the demands of highly available designs and architectures
• Good expertise in Design Patterns
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with the Standard Template Library, Boost, etc.
• TCP/IP networking knowledge
• Some scripting skills