Our client, a well-established market analytics company, currently has a job opening for a Tableau Developer/Data Analyst. To be the right Tableau Developer/ Data Analyst for this job you will ideally be coming from an FMCG background (not essential) and have experience in both the front and back end of Tableau.
This is an opportunity to join a group of companies that provide research and data insight delivery, outsourced sales, merchandising & auditing, warehousing/distribution and recruitment and more.
As the company’s primary Tableau Developer/Data Analyst you will be responsible for BI reporting suites and provide insights to the company’s service managers that will help to develop and grow the existing Clients business across several categories, primarily in the FMCG industry.
• Quickly develop a strong understanding & knowledge of the business data requirements
• Work closely with the Account Management teams to intimately understand client requirements, demonstrate capabilities, and capture insights
• Understand current engagement metrics that evaluate effectiveness
• Manipulate data from multiple sources to provide analysis, findings and recommendations
• Draw upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports that explain what happened and why
• Present timely, compelling, fact-based reports outlining trends & patterns
• Demonstrate the commitment to quality of data
• 1+ years of experience developing Tableau visualizations, required (ideally in a Sales or Shopper Marketing environment)
• 2+ years hands-on data experience creating data visualizations, required.
• Experience in Analytical or Insight role
• Experience in working with continuous (eg Kantar, Dunnhumby) or adhoc market and consumer data.
• Uses initiative, is innovative and creative
• Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude in a fast-moving environment
• Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
• Experience of data mining and SQL preferable
If you believe that you, or somebody you know, could be the right Tableau Developer/Data Analyst for this job, please do not hesitate to contact Stephen Waters on 01 662 1000.