Our client are a leading professional services provider and Microsoft Gold Partner based in Dublin.
They have a current requirement for a SharePoint developer, initially for a 6 month contact and strong rates are on offer.
Design, development and testing of applications using SharePoint to meet clients' business requirements. You will be required to provide regular and concise updates to the team and clients.
Working closely with clients, you will leverage your business and technical skills to provide creative solutions to their business challenges.
Coach/mentor junior team members to improve the technical expertise of the team by sharing your technical knowledge and experience.
Evaluate the suitability of new technologies.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Software engineering degree (or equivalent).
• Minimum 5-10 years of software engineering experience.
• Proven architecture and software development skills.
• Broad knowledge of current technology toolsets and methodologies.
• Full project lifecycle from design to implementation.
• Focus on SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 / Azure solutions.
• Design & development using Full Trust Code (FTC) and Cloud App Model (CAM) approaches.
• Implementation of custom forms, workflows, web-parts and event handlers/receivers.
• Server-side scripting and automation with PowerShell.
• Integration with external systems using BCS/Web Services.
• Previous experience with third-party tools (K2, Nintex) desirable but not essential.
• SharePoint multi-tenancy experience
For more information please contact Derek Smyth at 6621000, or simply submit your CV today for immediate consideration.