Experienced Technical Support Analyst required for Dublin Contract.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a 3 Month Contract based in Dublin City Centre. Reporting to the IT Manager, the Technical Support Analyst will join our client’s busy Helpdesk team who are responsible for all IT Support activities for a large local user base and some remote users.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field where you will gain hands-on experience with market leading technology.
The Technical Support Analyst will:
• Record details of all incoming support requests in line with company procedures ensuring accurate information is obtained
• Troubleshoot Hardware and Software issues
• Resolve support requests prior to escalation
• Ensure support requests are resolved within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Provide regular updates to users to ensure they kept fully informed of developments
• Retain ownership of problems through to resolution to ensure a high level of user satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• An IT Qualification
• 1-2 Years Technical Support experience
• Previous experience supporting Windows 7
• MS Office Support experience
• Good Problem Solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.