Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
We are hiring Project Manager’s with experience working in a Telecoms environment. This role will be based at our customer site in Dublin for an initial 6 months period with the possibility to extend depending on project requirements.
- Ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget and to the specified quality standard
- Raise awareness of risk to and manage implications of risk, issues and changes to the project
- Track/Review progress against plan and budgets
- Plan for and hold project reviews meetings
- Produce plans and budgets
- Track/Review progress against project plan
- Track/Review expenditure against budget
- Ensure that deliverables are reviewed against requirements
- Liaise with the Program Manager to ensure customer requirements are being meet
- Manage third party Vendors
- Communication / Reporting to overall Project team and key stakeholders on time, cost and quality
- Experience working in a Telecoms environment
- Experience working on BSS projects
- Technical writing/documentation, Project management
- Ability to manage multiple large and complex projects
- Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
- Problem solving
- Risk Management
- Demand Management
- Project Management methodology desirable
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.