My client is looking for an experienced Financial Services Project Manager to work on a New Business project with Transfer Agency. In this project you will be responsible for the entire project including planning, strategy, Ops model design and Governance. You will be expected to look at the project holistically, monitoring progress of your work stream, lead project meetings and keep abreast of all status updates.
This project is an excellent chance to progress your career in a fast growing Financial services organisation. The role offers an excellent daily rate and a 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for:
- The management of client facing workstreams within financial services
- Management of project resources and project scheduling
- Extensive client interaction and negotiation
- Liaison with other business units on project milestones
- Identification of project risks and mitigation steps for same
You will have
- 5+ years of PM experience in Financial Services
- Education up to degree level (or higher)
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency function and Trailer Fee Function
- Good prioritisation and time management.
- End to end experience of project lifecycle
If you are interested in making this position yours, please contact Al Keogh on 01 676 0505, click apply below
Voted Best in Practice Accountancy & Finance 2012, 2013 & 2015 Quest is a team of experienced and professional Financial Recruiters solely dedicated to recruiting for Accountancy and Financial Services Professionals.
Through its reputation, in-depth sector knowledge and impeccable standards of conduct and confidentiality, Quest has developed professional relationships with World Leaders in Financial Services and Accountancy throughout Ireland, Luxembourg, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Quest’s experienced Team offers a personalized service and listens closely to what you want - your career goals and motivations