Microsoft BizTalk consultant - Contract, North Dublin
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Biztalk Developer !
Microsoft BizTalk consultant Role and Responsibilities:
Our high profile consultancy client is looking for a Microsoft BizTalk consultant for one of our key accounts to work with a team of experienced Microsoft consultants.
* Provide BizTalk Technical Leadership
* Develop high quality software components.
* Provide support and guidance to the Level 1 and Level 2 support engineers
* Input into Change Request process to assist Service Delivery Managers in estimating work
* Escalate issues where required to ensure the customers are getting the best quality of service
* Contribute to new development activities
* Develop and present solutions and proposal either in writing or as presentations to customers
* On-site and remote customer engagement on all aspects of the service
What you need:
* 5+ years of industry and software development experience using Microsoft technologies
* 3 years' experience working with and developing solutions with BizTalk 2009 or greater
* 2-3 years' experience working with BizTalk in a production support environment
* Experience in solution design for new solutions and existing solutions using BizTalk and other .NET technologies which could compliment a core BizTalk implementation
* Demonstrated proficiency in writing complex SQL queries
* Minimum 5 years' experience in a customer-facing technical support environment
* Competitive daily rate from €500 - €550
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resources please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Danielle by phone for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.