Configuration Management Engineer
A client of mine based in South Dublin has an immediate need for a Configuration Engineer who would have hands-on experience implementing and maintain systems. Scripting in either PowerShell, Bash or Ruby would be needed while experience in an AWS or Azure environment would be a bonus.
* BSc in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* Ability to approach high complex problems with a positive attitude
* 2 plus years' experience working with Linux Systems such as CentOS/Red Hat
* Desire to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to explore new ideas
* Considerable knowledge implementing and maintaining configuration management systems, CHEF or Puppet
* The ability to multi task at a high level with multiple teams
For a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to email me (see below)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.