itContracting on behalf of our client is seeking applications for a Senior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager, this is a permanent position based in South Dublin.
Our client, operating in the medical sciences sector is seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager to support the growth of their business
Reporting to the IT Director, the position will facilitate and track delivery of multiple, concurrent projects. In addition, the role will be instructional in developing the policies, procedures and artefacts necessary to build a robust but pragmatic PMO function.
The Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst will be expected to bridge the communication gap between the business and technology by helping to translate the requirements of a non-technical user base into clearly defined tasks and plans to be passed on to technical teams, both internal and external.
They will lead the collection of business and technical requirements to facilitate the production of a range in house developed systems and integrations with third party systems. Furthermore, they will develop project plans, manage project delivery and provide regular updates to the senior management team.
The successful candidate will be experienced in I.T Project Manager with a technical background and have experience of leading the delivery of a range of IT projects including infrastructure deployments and bespoke software development projects in a small to medium-sized company.
Applicants should be confident communicators, able to work with colleagues at all levels and manage the activities of cross-functional teams.
* Strong experience as a Business Analyst / BA on IT development projects
* Strong understanding of defining and collecting user requirements
* Experience of working with IT development teams
* Experience with using techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, Wire Framing, Storyboards and UML modelling
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal - comfortable liaising senior stakeholders as well as technical staff
* Strong analytical and project management abilities
* Agile development experience
* Ability to communicate at all levels
* Proven IT Project Management Skills
This is an initial 6 month contract with an extremely high probability of long term extension
PS: If you have never contracted before and would like to learn more about how easy it is to start contracting we would be delighted to discuss this with you.
For further information please feel free to contact us or apply here to us. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.
Please be advised you will receive a semi-automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.