itContracting are seeking applications for a Exchange Engineer, this is a 12 month contract position based in Dublin City. SKILLS: Exchange, Outlook, System Centre Operations Manager, SCOM, Security, Lync, Unified Communications, Unified Messaging, SQL, Powershell, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VLAN, SIP
* Proactively and effectively support customers to ensure minimal downtime to include: Exchange and Outlook Client/Server configuration, support and administration, including support of hardware and services; Exchange account management and queue administration;
* Proactively maintain platform stability through effective response to System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) and other tools in order to minimise down-time and identify performance improvement opportunities.
* Security management to include anti-virus, patch and update management to help mitigate risks to service quality.
* Capacity management for servers and applications - measure and assess platform capacity in order to meet future scalability of systems to ensure minimal downtime through predictable action.
* Microsoft Lync 2013 client and server technologies in a hosted, resilient and high-availability environment;
* Microsoft Lync 2010 client and server technologies;
* Interoperability of Microsoft Lync with Microsoft Exchange in a Unified Communications and Unified Messaging environment;
* Microsoft SQL;
* Windows Powershell
* Microsoft Windows server technologies including Active Directory;
* Core MS technologies and related network infrastructure - DNS, DHCP, VLAN, SIP
For further information, please feel free to contact us or apply here to us. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.
Please be advised you will receive a semi-automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.
PS: If you have never contracted before and would like to learn more about how easy it is to start contracting we would be delighted to discuss this with you.