Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and maintain that leading edge. Our end-to-end set of consulting, learning and technology services and solutions enables our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
About the Role:
We are hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer for our customer based in Germany. We are looking for candidates with experience in deployment of applications and troubleshooting. This role will be based in Dusseldorf for an initial 3month period with the possibility to extend depending on project requirements.
- Advanced Unix, Linux, Apache, Application server knowledge and administration skills
- Advanced scripting and automation capabilities
- Good DB knowledge, Oracle
- Experiences in System and Network Engineering
- Java background with operational troubleshooting and performance analysis
- Development and Operational background
- Experience working with Unix to provide all middleware scripting/deployment/alarming/reporting needed
- Strong network experience with the ability to diagnose and understand if the “root cause” of a given application problem is in the network
- ITIL knowledge and certification
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.