My client is a leading business and technology operations subsidiary of a U.S financial services provider with offices throughout the U.S, Europe and Asia. They are well established in Ireland, having opened their doors in Donegal back in 2000.
They have an urgent requirement for an IT Project Manager - PMO
The successful candidate should have:
• IT Project Management experience
• Strong organizational and coordination skills are essential
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate peers and senior managers in partner organizations
• Agile PM experience would be a bonus
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experienced in planning, controlling and monitoring projects to ensure projects are delivered on schedule
• Experienced in managing software development projects and a working knowledge of the various software development methodologies would be an advantage.
• Process driven with a focus on quality and product delivery
• Strong customer focus with an ability to communicate effectively with business and technical stakeholders.
• Self-motivated with an ability to work in teams, meet tight deadlines
• The ability to lead through influence and be a strong independent contributor.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Flexible and be able to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
• The successful candidate should be willing to adapt their normal working hours as required to facilitate meetings with US colleagues.
• An up to date passport as travel may be required for this role
• Third level degree in IT, or Business
• PMP, PRINCE2, Agile PM or ITIL certification would be an advantage.
• Experience or qualifications in CMMI, ISO or Six Sigma would be beneficial.
To ensure that your CV is in for consideration, please respond ASAP with your most recent CV, this is a live opportunity that will move quickly. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Mark on 01 5367390