Great opportunity for a Payments Solution Architect to be part of a transformation project within a large Irish Bank. You will be part of the Payments transformation Programme working alongside the IT lead-Payments specialist.
You will take on a lead role in the design of the transformed payments ecosystem from a technology, process, integration and data design perspective.
You will be responsible for:
* The successful implementation of the Payments roadmap through the definition of a common set of design and process standards, driving the adoption of these standards across the enterprise, with our ITO & ADM delivery partners, payment product vendors and implementation teams
* Influence & engage key business & IT stakeholders in the definition of Payments requirements.
* Work with a team of IT Specialists in the delivery of a transformed, resilient payment ecosystem aligned with the organisation's emerging target IT architecture and Payments Operating model
* Work with the wider Payments stakeholder group to ensure change and service migration approaches are adopted to minimise service risk & optimise delivery
* Provide technical support, mentor and develop junior IT Specialist resources.
* Work closely with the Service Assurance team throughout life cycle of change & provide detailed handovers as change is delivered into test and production environments and integration to wider bank system.
You need previous experience in:
* Enterprise technology with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change, with specific experience in Domestic and International Payments related change.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues and strategy to both technical and non-technical audiences at senior levels within the bank.
* Interpersonal skills - collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
* Knowledge and change experience of following a distinct advantage (SEPA CT, SEPA DD's, CHAPS, FPS, BACS, EBA Clearing, FX Products, SWIFT, Sanctions, eFraud, Online Channels)
* Broad understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies & practices
* Project and programme management planning and organisational skills
Please get in touch at (see below)