Ammeon is a services and solutions partner that helps organisations grasp the opportunities presented by emerging technologies and deliver real transformational change to improve and accelerate enterprise-scale businesses.
Our end-to-end consulting, learning and technology services enable our customers to derive value from DevOps, Cloud and related fields. We’re 100% dedicated to overcoming DevOps and Cloud challenges – it’s in our DNA.
We believe the future should never leave our customers behind and we are committed to realising this vision. If this sounds good to you – join us.
Ammeon Consultants are visionaries who have an insatiable desire to drive business value by transforming how people, processes and technology work in concert. They are responsible for mapping our customers’ transformational journey to achieving desired business outcomes. Equipped with the ability to see the ‘big picture’ while navigating potential pitfalls, Ammeon Consultants pave the way for successful delivery by our Centers-of-Excellence.
- Collaborate with the Customer to create a shared understanding the outcomes they require and the constraints within which they operate
- Undertake assessment workshops to understand customer objectives, metrics, dependencies and other relevant concerns – and agree a definition of success.
- Plan roadmaps for organizational change, process improvement and technology development – and work with the client to stay on course to achieve business outcomes.
- Work in partnership with Ammeon stakeholders to identify and deploy the skills/services appropriate to the Customer.
- Effective listening and excellent communication skills (both oral and written). Able to distil and convey complex concepts.
- Finely tuned interpersonal skills, understands how to navigate change.
- Proven ability to interact with stakeholders across the organization, with focus on C-Level executives.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Deep understanding of both the benefits and the challenges of adopting agile practices.
- Excellent working knowledge of one or more Lean or Agile techniques such as Kanban, Scrum, SAFe, Lean Six Sigma, ITIL. Certification in one or more of these is a plus.
- Familiarity with technology enablers such as open source toolchains, public and private cloud and test automation.
- Dedication to life-long learning is a plus (e.g. postgraduate qualification).
- Proven consultancy experience with a focus on transformation, including operational transformation and efficiency programs for large Enterprises
- Leadership role in the adoption of new ways of working, either within an organisation or in a consultative role
- Demonstrates thought leadership by regular creation of content in the public domain, conference speaking and wider community engagement
- Collaborative teamwork and stakeholder management experience
- Competitive salary
- Great location in the heart of Dublin city centre
- Excellent opportunities to experiment with new technologies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff technical talks
- Regular staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request and employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.