Functional Tester - daily rate contractor role -Dublin city, Ireland
We are seeking talented Functional Tester (s) for our client a leading employer in the Dublin city area. This is an 18 month daily rate contract position.
The person appointed will become a member of the core project team with the responsibility of developing test cases, carrying out manual and automated testing across a number of projects. Performance testing of the applications is also required
The tester will work closely with the development team and provide assistance with issues or queries in relation to QQI applications.
The key technologies
* Microsoft SharePoint 2013
* Microsoft SQL Server
* MS Dynamics CRM
* HP Loadrunner
* Degree in IS / IT related discipline or equivalent
* At least 18 months' experience of manual and automated testing
* Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate effectively and confidently with users, team members and management.
* Must be flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks.
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
QA Analyst, Automated Tester, Functional Tester, Test Contractor, QA Contractor, Test Analyst, QA Engineer, Software Tester, Test Consultant
Are you an experienced Functional Tester that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Functional Tester role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.