Senior Deskside Support Engineer required for a permanent position Dublin 12. The successful Desktop Support Engineer will be working onsite in one of Irelands leading manged service providers.
Why would I be interested in this position?
* Chance to work with one of Irelands Leading managed services provider.
* Immediate start available
* Standard Business hours
What will I be doing
* Internal IT (Office 365, Soonr, AD, File & Print etc.)
* SME Presales and tech support
* Developing and support our key technology set
* Monitoring and maintaining internal IT infrastructure, including servers, switches, firewalls, PCs & laptops as well the internal VOIP phone system.
* Supporting both onsite and mobile staff with various IT issues
* Troubleshooting all remote SMB business's using various remote tools.
* Managing both internal and remote customer tickets
* Taking care of all company cloud products, including Office 365 with tasks such as creating and managing users, monthly checks on license usage.
* Liaising with providers and suppliers of hardware and software products and services.
* Managing and Setting up all new starts with required accounts
* Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
* Consulting with both existing and new customers on hardware & software solutions.
What do I need to get this job?
* 3 years' experience in Deskside Support
* Good technical fundamentals of PC / Server architecture, network comms and email systems.
* Office 365 experience
* Prior experience working onsite in an office based environment.
* CompTIA A+, Network + certification or equivalent experience.
* Microsoft certification (Microsoft Server 2008 - 2012, Office 365 etc.) preferable
* Good working knowledge of network products is also an advantage
* Fluent English is absolutely essential for this role