Name of Company: vbt
Address: Unit A Glencormack Business Park, Kilmacanogue, Co. Wicklow
vbt is a dedicated IT Solutions provider specialising in the following IT Solutions:
Network Support, IT Managed Services, Network Installations & Upgrades, Cloud Mail, On-line Backup, Hosted Server Management Solutions, Disaster Recovery & VoIP Phone Solutions
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Network Support Engineer to join our Support Team. The team is responsible for providing Telephone/Remote Access Helpdesk Support, as well as Onsite Support and Product Installations for our client base.
Candidates must have previous experience and a proven track record in an IT Network Support role. Skills and practical experience in the following areas is an essential requirement:
· Trouble-Shooting issues with Windows Server 2008/2012, Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 and Exchange Server 2010/2013
· System Administration of Windows 8/10
· Configuration and Administration of Microsoft Office 365
· Configuration and Administration of Routers, Firewalls and VPNs
· Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting skills
· Excellent communication skills with fluent spoken and written English
· Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution
· Must be team player with strong customer service focus
Role & Responsibilities:
· Provide Remote Access and Onsite Support to Clients
· Monitor Daily Server Monitoring and Online Backup Alerts and resolve issues
· Trouble-shoot issues relating to Servers, PCs, Laptops and Printers to include Connectivity, Email, Security, Permissions, Data backups etc.
· Ensure excellent customer service is provided to Clients
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications.