Executive Recruitment Coordinator
Executive Recruitment Coordinator:
Are highly organised and meticulous planer, who enjoys synchronizing and harmonizing with a wide variety of people? If you can be the calm during the storm, remaining tranquil and effective to ensure the show goes on, then this is the role for you!
Why would you be interested in this role?
Be a part of the amazing team responsible for coordinating interviews throughout Europe, in one of the fastest growing international companies. This role will provide the opportunity to work and learn with the best.
The team works in a high volume and fast pace environment. During an average day, this role interacts with a diverse range of people, both internally and externally. This position is for someone passionate about coordination and recruitment.
About Our Client:
Our client is notorious around the world, and there seems to be no limit to their growth. Our client connects people around the globe. Working with the latest tools and technologies, our client has a strong focus on innovation, diversity and they encourage individuality.
They have a reputation of delivering the highest standard of quality and innovation- it is not surprising they attract the forefront pioneers and free thinkers. This is an amazing opportunity to work with and learn from the best.
Based in London- close to all the main public transport links
What will you be doing?
* Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates
* Scheduling a high- volume number of phone, video call, initial onsite, and full onsite interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
* Coordinate with diverse groups of people
* Deliver a great recruiting experience for all candidates,
* Providing administrative support to the recruiting team
What experience do you need for this role?
* 2 + years experience scheduling and supporting recruitment activities
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
* Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute
* High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset;
* Learn quickly in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
* Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel or PC based calendar/meeting applications
* Ability to create and sustain productive relationships both externally and internally
* Experience in time keeping, scheduling, experience working across time zones
What is the offer?
This position initially offered as an 11-month contract, offers a competitive salary. Additionally, there are some fantastic onsite benefits.
Want more information?
To register your interest in gaining more information on this job please click on APPLY to upload your CV with your contact details, we will review your application within 24 hours.