Senior C# Developers (X 5)
Dublin City Centre
Job Reference: BBBH9542
We are assisting a Multi-national company with an established Software Development Centre in Dublin City Centre source a number of Senior C# Developers for their established/growing team.
Right now there are both Permanent Job & Day Rate Contract opportunities available.
Permanent job option will pay an attractive salary, annual bonus, health insurance etc.
Day Rate Contract option will pay a daily in the region of €400-425/day
Suitable applicants will have strong C# .NET coding expertise and will have demonstrable development experience in large Enterprise Systems environments.
Typical duties and responsibilities will include:
- The development of core modules, ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
- Estimation of development tasks, working with Business Analysts & UX Designers to clarify requirements and prototyping solutions
- Working with the Test team in resolving quality issues, and supporting the test cycle.
Suitable applicants will have at least 4 years’ experience of developing enterprise-level web applications
- Strong .NET 4.0 skills
- Experience working with WCF, SOAP and REST
- net MVC
- nHibernate framework
- Unit test / Mocking frameworks (Rhino Mocks, Moq, etc.), Test Driven Development
- SQL server 2008 development
Additional Skills which are desirable (not essential) include:
- JQuery, KnockoutJS
- Dependency Injection / IOC (e.g. StructureMap, Castle Windsor)
These are fantastic career opportunities – successful applicants will join a fast-moving, Agile SCRUM Software Development environment and will work on interesting Application Development (enhancement/new feature) projects.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today (in a Microsoft Word format) to:
Please Note | Applications welcomed from overseas candidates, however, only applicants elligible to work in the Republic of Ireland with the required work status will be considered (there is NO visa sponsorship on offer for these roles).