You will be working alongside industry professionals, reporting directly to the Technical Director, and will have the opportunity to work on a diversity of projects and websites for a global client base
* 4+ years experience with PHP
* Experience building and consuming APIs
* Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel and Symfony beneficial
* Brownie points for proven experience with Angular, Backbone or Ember
* Experience with gulp, grunt or bower advantageous
There is a degree of flexibility if you have a preference for and more experience with either Backend or Frontend technologies. There is also an opportunity to avail of training - Get in touch for more info.
This role comes with an attractive salary of €45,000-55,000 and an enticing benefits package.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details.
Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.