Spector are looking for a service delivery to manage the day to day relations with our technical team, client and third party vendors. You will coordinate the technical team on both service desk and project delivery to ensure work is carried out to the highest standard. We are looking for someone with a technical background who will grow into the role and become a key part of the company structure.
Spector is a provider of Managed IT Support Services and Solutions to the SME sector in the greater Dublin region. We provide fully outsourced IT management, cyber security and continual improvement programmes to our clients. We are proactive by nature and employ the best and most recent technology solutions to give us the competitive edge.
Full-time Permanent Position
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not restricted to:
· Responsible for engineer’s time and resource allocation
· Scheduling of all Service Desk tickets.
· Ensure Service Desk tickets are actioned appropriately and efficiently to meet clients SLA
· Coordinate and schedule out projects work.
· Monitor and manage system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
· Account and third part vendor management
· Gather customer feedback to Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
· Be able to spot critical issues and escalate accordingly
· Ensure all engineers timesheets are up to date.
· System documentation maintenance and review
· Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
To perform this job successfully, an individual really needs to possess the following personal traits:
· Excellent communication skills. Most of the job is dealing with people both internally and externally with different needs. Clear communication is essential – both verbal and written.
· Highly organised – This role requires someone who has excellent attention to detail.
· Good interpersonal skills – We need a team player who has the ability to strike up good relationships with our staff, customers and vendors.
· Good awareness – we need a good team player that can engage and help others in the team when they are under pressure.
· A love of technology – an ideal candidate will have technology running through their veins and impart that passion to clients and the rest of the team.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Education & Qualifications:
· 3rd Level Diploma/Degree would be beneficial
· Strong technical background
· Proven Customer service experience
· Minimum of 1-2 years in a helpdesk or service desk environment.
· Any other relevant service or project driven qualifications i.e. ITIL, Prince2
€26k-€32k depending on experience, qualifications mix.
Training and certifications path provided.
Company bonus structure.