Job Title - MS Dynamics Developer - Contract, DAY RATE
Location - Dublin City
Job Type - Contract
Rate - Negotiable
Start Date - ASAP
Do you want to work with cutting edge MS Dynamics projects in a very technical fun fast paced environment then read on
Are you a MS Dynamics Developer? Are you an expert in working with Dynamics? Are you looking for a new contract with a top consulting firm working in the heart of Dublin. Very exciting time to be part of my clients business. Do you specialise in Technical CRM roles with strong Microsoft implementation experience around ADX portals?
My client a leading consultancy are currently recruiting CRM Technical Consultants for their growing Microsoft Dynamics practice. The CRM Developer will be a senior technical resource responsible for planning, designing, and leading the implementation of CRM solutions and ADX Portals for our clients. Coming from a strong Microsoft development background, you will be expected to have broad and deep technical skills and experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on the Dynamics platform.
The candidate should possess:
- A minimum 2 years’ commercial experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (2015+)
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics
- Hands on experience with ADX Studio Portal Integration with CRM
- At least five years .NET development experience
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Strong consulting aptitude including influencing skills, verbal and written communication skills, self-starting and self-motivation, leadership and facilitation skills, etc.
- Strong technical leadership skills to lead others in delivering high quality software in line with agreed plans and milestones
- Ability to work with both business and technical stakeholders
- Experience with agile methodologies
- SSRS experience
- Microsoft Dynamics certification
If this role sounds like its for you get in touch ASAP