Mainframe Developer Global Tech Co
New opportunity for a Mainframe Developer with Natural / Adabas / PL/1 Assembler experience to join an international enterprise based organisation who develop their own technology, processes and methodology and roll out on to client sites around the world.
With a presence in over 100 countries the company continuously strive to develop leading edge technology and systems for their clients.
Working as part of a dynamic team the role will involve
* Design, develop, and test core applications that run on mainframe systems using Natural / Adabas / PL1 / Assembler for General insurance policy admin system
* Analyze the technical and business requirements, including functional and non-functional requirements, to develop a systems solution
* Work closely with business partners to understand business requirements to design quality technical solutions that align with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization's architectural standards
* Be part of Agile Team working closely with Product owner, Scrum Master, Developers and Testers.
Background Experience & Key Skills
* Good working experience on leading and managing the Mainframe application design, development and maintenance using Natural, PL1 & Assembler with Adabas as back-end
* Need to demonstrate strong skills in Natural language, ADABAS and JCL.
* Strong working experience in PL1 & Assembler.
* Experience in development tools - Roscoe.
* Experience in Mainframe tools like SAR, Predict, ICETOOL.
* Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
This role offers a competitive package along with a strong personal development and educational program allowing you to complete many courses/ or work on personal projects.
For further details on this Mainframe Developer role email CV in confidence to Gary in Principle HR email@example.com | 01 603 5071|