Senior IT Systems Administrator required for leading Dublin City Centre based client.
Enterprise People are currently seeking a Senior IT Systems Administrator for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the Senior IT Systems Administrator will join our client’s existing Operations Team who are responsible for systems support and performance in a high availability 24 x 7 environment.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator will work closely with the IT Technical Support Manager and other Senior IT staff to develop and implement corporate infrastructure policies on a broad range of technologies.
The Senior IT Systems Administrator will:
• Provide Systems Management & Support (Windows Server, Active Directory, VMware vSphere)
• Monitor System Performance
• Perform Hardware and Software upgrades
• Perform desktop and applications management with Microsoft SCCM
• Suggest, design, implement and deploy new technologies to help achieve business goals
• Provide Security Administration
• Work closely with end users and 3rd Party suppliers
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A 3rd Level Qualification
• A minimum of 5 Years IT Systems Administration experience
• VWware vSphere experience
• Good Desktop and Applications Management experience (SCCM, XenApp)
• AWS and/or MS Office 365 a plus
• Strong Problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People for more information.
Not an exact match for this role….
We are IT Recruitment Specialists with a number of live Contract and Permanent vacancies available. Please call Patrick Docherty at Enterprise People to discuss all suitable roles available.