The successful candidate will be working very closely not only with the development team but also with the business branch of this organisation to create quality, robust and scalable software products capable of supporting high traffic as well as being highly flexible. In order to do this you will be required to contribute clean, secure and maintainable code that will actively and continuously contribute to the evolution of the product architecture.
There may be an element of project management and team leading involved in the role. Therefore, the successful candidate will possess strong leadership skills, have the ability to communicate effectively with others and be able to motivate others to reach stringent project deadlines.
* 6+ years object oriented PHP
* Proven experience with MVC including experience with MVC PHP Frameworks such as ZEND, SYMFONY, CODEIGNITER or LARAVEL
* Experience with MySQL/MariaDB/Memcached/Redis
* Experience with Git or Subversion
* Comfortable with development of both new and legacy code
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in English essential
* Good experience with testing tools such as PHPUnit
* Experience with Magento advantageous
* An excellent ability to understand existing code
* An excellent ability to work independently and efficiently and also be a good team player
In order to apply for this fantastic opportunity as a Senior PHP Developer submit a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sharon at 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Web Development recruitment
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.