ANS are seeking a Junior IT Support Engineer to work as part of a busy IT department in Kerry. The ideal candidate should have a degree or equivalent and some IT support experience. You should be an excellent communicator, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career in IT with full training provided.
- Assist IT department with day to day IT tasks
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting and repairs
- Level 1 support requests
- Reviewing documentation and SOPs
- Assist with helpdesk tickets
- Assist with end-user requests
Qualifications / Experience Required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a junior role
- 3rd level degree in IT or equivalent
- Good knowledge of networking and TCP/IP stack
- Capable of rebuilding hardware – PCs, laptops etc..
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Reliable and hardworking a must
Start Date is immediately. Email CV's and cover-letter vi this website