Senior DevOps Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will work with their development teams to create our client’s product solutions. You’ll be a critical part of the delivery of enterprise applications of the highest quality. You’ll be involved in researching, suggesting and the implementation of new solutions to DevOps problems. You’ll be focused on providing the necessary for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) processes, and the subsequent delivery of this to, initially, a private cloud for staging and testing and ultimately the public cloud.
The development group is spread across a couple of sites and some travel (a few days per calendar quarter) may be required, so you’ll have to be able to move freely in the EU and willing to spend a little time on the road for training or deployment.
• You must be eligible to live and work in the EU on application
• At least four years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar role
• Admin experience with MongoDB, or similar NoSQL database
• Experience with Maven and Git
• Extensive experience with Apache Kafka or similar message broker
• Experience with public and private clouds including Azure (preferably), AWS or Google App Engine
• Experience with the security implications of public and private clouds
• You should have experience with as many of the following as possible: Puppet, Packer, OpenStack or Docker Swarm
• Educated to a Degree level in Computer Science or similar discipline